WOODS WALK COMMONS COMMUNITY
Hello neighbor! My name is Bob Moriarty and I am looking
forward to serving as your Community Maintenance Coordinator (CMC). This
webpage is intended to introduce you to our initial plan to properly
care for the community’s structures, systems, and amenitie, as set forth
rules and bylaws. Below is a description of the process and some
details on how the Association will work with you to serve your
maintenance and repair needs.
- Â Delineate between Association and Unit Owner elements
(responsibilities) regarding maintenance and repair (M&R).
Starting with condo docs, develop and disseminate a list of items that
will be paid for by the Association and items which will not be paid
for by the Association (likely to be a living document as new
- Function as the sole POC for Unit Owners to report
maintenance/repair issues both regarding Association elements and Unit
Owner elements. Unit Owners can report issues via the contact info at
the end of this document.
- Coordinate maintenance/repair/funding for Association elements, and
assist Unit Owners with repair for Unit Owner elements (direct
assistance by myself or another volunteer when possible, other
assistance as the case requires).
- Coordinate/Execute community M&R projects.
- Query Unit Owners to develop a skills/resources spreadsheet
containing individual capabilities that could be tapped for voluntary
maintenance /repair jobs (to save $$$$).
Research and maintain a list of recommended contractors to
accomplish Association-funded M&R (and pass these names to Unit
Owners for individual Unit Owner jobs).
- Track (via spreadsheet) maintenance and repair projects from
inception to completion, including regularly occurring maintenance and
unanticipated jobs. Retain lessons learned for future jobs.
- Update (monthly) the Exec board on M&R projects. Request funding
as necessary to accomplish short-fuse items.
- Maintain a sub-page on the Association website dedicated to
Community M&R information. Periodically email maintenance and
repair suggestions, pointers, and tips to Unit Owners who desire to be
on the CMC mailing list.
- Liability/Risk issues with our Association Insurance Company?
- Community-Owned tools/gear inventory (i.e. long ladder and wheel
Email: Bob Moriarty
For Emergencies only Call: 860-993-7296
for all other inquires please email me at email@example.com
Disclaimer: The Association’s goal is to
coordinate/provide high quality M&R assistance to the best of our
ability, in order to properly maintain our mutual property and minimize
costs (keep those Condo Fees low!) by maximizing our resources to
everyone’s benefit. All assistance for non-Association elements is on a
voluntary basis and may be refused by the Unit Owner. We will endeavor
to respond to all M&R issues as soon as is feasible. Thanks for your
Welcome to Woods Walk Commons!
Developed by the Wood Walk Commons
Association, Inc., Groton CT